Investment banking is a form of banking that primarily focuses on helping companies, government agencies, and other entities to raise capital. Investment banks such as Madison Street Capital offer financial advisory services and M&A expertise.
A look at Madison Street Capital
Madison Street Capital, the Chicago-based firm, is one of the global investment banks known for excellence and integrity when it comes to service provision. The company pioneers in offering financial advisory services to private and public business entities as well as governments. Madison Street Capital is aware of the urgency associated with corporate finance and tries to deliver solutions to its clients as soon as they raise their concerns. This firm is all about helping its clients to fulfill their goals, and therefore, it handles business transactions in a manner that leaves both the customers and investors contented.
Madison Street Capital works alongside professionals who are quite experienced in the field of finance hence can tackle any challenge brought to them while meeting the unique needs of each client. The company’s diversified expertise is in the form of deal structuring, corporate finance, specialized financings, and marketing pricing. Madison Street Capital has other offices in other continents such as Asia, Africa, and North America. This global network is an indication that Madison Street Capital is the leading financial service provider in the world.
This company specializes in:
• Corporate Advisory: ESOP advisory, mergers, and acquisitions, capital restructuring, buyout advisory, private placements, bankruptcy, and reorganization services
• Business Valuation: Tax valuation and compliance
• Asset management: M&A, portfolio valuation, and financial sponsor coverage
• Financial opinion and consultations: Capital and solvency, and Independent 3rd party fairness solution
- Business valuation for financial reporting: Share-based compensation, purchase price allocations, goodwill and intangible asset impairment, and structured finance product
- Wealth preservation and tax planning: Business exit planning and tax planning
Leadership of the company
Charles Botchway who serves as the company’s chief executive officer heads this prestigious company. Other key officials in the company include Anthony Marsala, COO, Jaydip Sinha and Lester Rodgers serve as the general managing directors of the firm.
The company’s achievements
Thanks to the excellent nature of the Madison Street Capital’s reputation, the firm has bagged several awards and high-profile nominations. This year alone, Madison Street Capital was nominated for four awards, and it won three of them. The awards won include the 7th Annual Emerging Leaders Awards, the 8th Annual International M&A Advisor for Cross Border Deal of the year Awards, and the 15th Annual M&A Advisor Awards for Industrial Deal of the Year. The company was also named the finalist for the Boutique Investment Banking Firm of the Year. In 2015, Madison Street Capital won the 10th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards Refinancing Deal of the Year.